We're excited to partner with Fresh Prep - a meal kit delivery service, based in Vancouver, BC, that delivers convenient and sustainable solutions to everyday food problems.
Fresh Prep delivers everything needed to make meals at home using fresh ingredients in 30 minutes. With a focus on sustainability, convenience, and growing the local economy, meals are affordable, diverse, and fit the needs of individuals, couples or families.
Ready for a fresh new take on meal kits?
Ready to refresh your mealtime routine?
Fresh Prep is offering Victoria Sport & Social Club members up to 75% off your first order* and free delivery!
**Discounts applicable to new customers only. No commitment. Cancel anytime. Flexible plans.
Join us and think outside the box with Fresh Prep. The meal delivery service that things outside the box.
Need more reasons to give Fresh Prep a try? Here's why we love them...
- Fresh Prep is the most sustainable meal kit company in Canada. Fresh Prep makes being sustainable simple. Through the new Zero Waste Kits, a reusable meal kit container. Plus, food is delivered in reusable, insulated cooler bags with reusable ice packs. For any soft plastics, FP has a recycle program where soft plastics can be washed and returned. FP only uses Oceanwise recommended seafood.
- Fresh Prep makes it easy to eat a variety of delicious meals each week. 10 recipe options per week (50% vegetarian or vegan), plus Add-ons available: prepared meals, salads, healthy snacks, and groceries. Ingredients come pre-cut and pre-portioned, eliminating many steps of the cooking process - making dinner time easier and quicker.
- Fresh Prep is working with BC based local businesses. They feature a wide selection of add-on products: savoury and sweet pies, quick meal curries, smoothies and treats which are sourced from your favourite local BC businesses.
- They offer fresh, high-quality food and ingredients are delivered weekly to your door. Provides creative inspiration to boring old cooking routines. Inspired by International cuisine, created with sustainable and seasonal ingredients.
- With easy-to-follow recipes, and pre-cut and pre-portioned ingredients, they take care of the planning and prepping
- They are flexible, with 10 different recipes to choose from each week, 5 of which are vegetarian and vegan with a variety of options without gluten or dairy.